For the past 30+ months we have delivered total HVAC support Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Ltd. We are also about to enter in to another 2-year contract with Dunelm which will increase our partnership to a 4+ year term. Our services extend to planned, reactive, remedial and compliance works. The contract win was based on our proven track record of exceptional customer service, in-house engineers who pride themselves on high standards and understanding in detail Dunelm delivery expectations, along with our existing professional relationship.
Who we worked with
We maintain the following for Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Ltd biannually, as well as covering reactive calls nationwide, including Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight and Jersey.
What we did
▪ 24/7 Helpdesk Management by CDCfm employees
▪ Dedicated account management with in-depth knowledge of the FM industry
▪ Competitive pricing
▪ Supply chain management
▪ Budget and forecasting
▪ Invoice audit and cost control
▪ KPI/SLA Management
▪ Trend Analysis Reporting
▪ Cloud-based CRM software which Dunelm management can access at the touch of a button
▪ Health and Safety Control, Training and Auditing
▪ Compliance Management
How we did it
• Full inspection, test and filter change of all heating & cooling elements, in accordance with the latest British Standards.
• Legionella temperature checks
• Checks and replacements of flexible hoses on sink basins
• Replacement filter change on the staff area drinking tap
• TM44 Air Conditioning Reports
All our engineers are fully trained to F-gas and/or Gas Safe standards, have up to date IPAF and PASMA certification and are regularly trained by our independent Health & Safety Consultants.